Some experience summary on CNC machining operation
by：QY Precision 2020-03-12
In the CNC machining industry, will we encounter some technical problems that are not professional enough?
It doesn't matter, through Shenzhen CNC machining factory fuchengxi technology to give you an experience, for reference only! 1. White steel knife speed should not be too fast; 2.
Copper workers use less white steel knives and fly knives or alloy knives;
3. When the workpiece is too high, it should be layered with a knife of different lengths;
4. After using the broadsword to open the coarse, use the knife to remove the remaining material to ensure that the balance is consistent;
5, plane application file processing, less use of ball knife processing, to reduce processing time;
6. When the copper worker clears the angle, first check the size of the R on the angle, and then determine the size of the ball knife; 7. The four corners of the calibration plane should be flat;
8, where the slope is an integer, the application of the slope knife processing, such as the tube position;
9. Before doing each process, think about the remaining amount after processing in the previous process to avoid empty knives or excessive processing;
10, try to take a simple knife path, such as shape, digging trough, single-sided, less around and so on;
11, go WCUT, can go FINISH, don't go round;
12. When the shape of the light knife, first coarse light, then fine light, when the workpiece is too high, first light edge, then light bottom;
13. Reasonably set tolerances to balance machining accuracy and computer calculation time.
When the thickness is opened, the tolerance is set to 1/5 of the allowance, and when the knife is polished, the tolerance is set to 0. 01;
14. Do more processes to reduce empty knife time. Do more thinking and reduce the chance of mistakes.
Do a little more auxiliary line auxiliary surface to improve the processing condition;
15. Establish a sense of responsibility and carefully check each parameter to avoid rework;
16, diligent in learning, good at thinking, continuous improvement.
Milling non-plane, using more ball knives, using less end knives, don't be afraid to pick up the knife; Knife clear angle, broadsword finishing;
Don't be afraid to fill the surface. Proper filling can improve the processing speed and beautify the processing effect;
17. High hardness of blank material: good reverse milling; low hardness of blank material: good forward milling; good machine tool precision, good rigidity and finishing: better suitable for forward milling, on the contrary, it is strongly recommended to use forward milling for finishing at the inner corner of reverse milling parts. Rough machining: reverse milling is better;
Finishing: good milling tool material has good toughness and low hardness: it is more suitable for rough machining (Large cutting volume processing)
Tool material has poor toughness and high hardness: it is more suitable for finishing (Small cutting volume processing).
18. The problem of rough opening of the front mold: first, rotate 180o in the front view or side view of the copper public map to become the front mold map, and of course add pillow position and PL surface;
Where the original body should be left in front of the mold, do not use the method of the mirror body to change the copper drawing into a front mold, sometimes it will be wrong (When the X direction and Y direction of the copper public map are asymmetrical).
There are two difficulties in front mold processing: the material is hard; The front mold cannot be easily welded and cannot be wrong.
When the front mold is rough, the principle of using a knife is similar to that of a copper worker, and the broadsword is rough & rarr; Knife worker coarse & rarr; Broadsword & rarr;
Knife light knife, but the front mold should try to use a broadsword, do not use too small a knife, easy to play the knife, open the thick usually with a knife handle ()
When opening a thick knife, try to use a round nose knife. Because this kind of knife is large enough and powerful, there is usually a problem when the front mold of the parting surface is processed, when the light knife is used, the shape surface should be accurate due to the collision machine, and the cavity should be left 0. 2 ~ 0. 5 Machining allowance (Stay out and spark).
This is to correct the surface of the mold cavity forward. 2 ~ 0.
5. Set the machining allowance to 0 when writing the tool path.
When the front die is rough or smooth, it is usually necessary to limit the range of the knife. Remember that the range you set is the range of the tool center, not the range of the tool boundary, not the range of the knife, and a larger tool radius.
The commonly used tool path method for opening the front mold is surface digging groove and parallel type light knife.
When the front mold is processed, the shape surface, the pillow surface is generally processed to the exact number, and the face can be left 0. 1 allowance for mold matching.