Characteristics of CNC lathe machining and daily maintenance matters
by：QY Precision 2020-03-27
CNC lathe machining is a computer-controlled lathe, and it is an automated lathe equipped with a program control system.
This control system can independently and clearly process programs with control codes or other requirements that conform to the instructions and decode them so that the lathe can move and process parts.
Compared with ordinary lathe machining, CNC lathe machining has the characteristics of more efficient machining, as follows: 1. High machining accuracy and stable machining quality; 2.
High degree of lathe automation can reduce labor intensity; 3.
Multi-seat linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed; 4.
The quality of the operators is higher, and the technical requirements for the maintenance personnel are higher; 5.
When the machining parts are changed, it is generally only necessary to change the numerical control program, which can save the production preparation time; 6.
The lathe itself has high precision and high rigidity, and can choose favorable processing dosage and high productivity (Generally 3 ~ for ordinary lathes ~ 5 times);
We understand the machining characteristics of CNC lathes, but the reason why CNC lathes have so many characteristics is that they have done their best in machining and maintenance to improve the machining efficiency of CNC lathes.
So how do we usually maintain it? Let's take a look!
1. Clean and lubricate each guide rail surface every day. Lathes with automatic lubrication system should regularly check and clean the automatic lubrication system, check the oil quantity and add lubricating oil in time, check whether the oil pump starts and stops regularly;
2. Pay attention to check whether there is abnormal noise in the oil tank oil pump of the lathe hydraulic system, whether the height of the working oil level is appropriate, whether the pressure gauge indication is normal, and whether the pipeline and joints are leaked;
3. Pay attention to check whether the cooling fan in the electrical cabinet works normally, whether the air duct filter is blocked, and clean the attached dust;
4. Clean the lathe every day after work, clean the iron filings, wipe the coolant at the guide rail to prevent the guide rail from rusting;
5, pay attention to check the cooling system, check the liquid level, add oil or water in time, oil, water dirty to replace cleaning;
6. Check whether the spindle box automatic lubrication system works normally every day, and replace the spindle box lubricating oil regularly;
7, pay attention to check the mechanical accuracy of each moving part, reduce shape and position deviation;
8, pay attention to check whether the guide rail, lathe shield is complete and effective;
9, pay attention to check the spindle drive belt, adjust the degree of tightness;
10, pay attention to check the tightness of the guide rail insert, adjust the gap.
It stands to reason that while we are processing CNC lathes, we should not forget to carry out maintenance after processing, so as to show the characteristics of CNC lathe processing and the improvement of processing efficiency.