Annual professional maintenance and repair of CNC machining equipment
by：QY Precision 2020-04-14
We need to know that no matter what kind of machinery, if it is not maintained for a long time, its life will be shorter and shorter, and so will the equipment in CNC machining center, which will continue to work for a long time, it will cause the equipment to fail.
So how do we carry out the annual maintenance of CNC machining equipment? Let's take a look.
First of all, this work must have professional engineers for professional maintenance or repair.
1. The grounding protection system should have good continuity to ensure personal safety;
2. Regularly check the components such as circuit breakers, contactors, single-phase or three-phase arc-extinguishing devices.
If the wiring is loose, whether the noise is too large, find out the cause and eliminate hidden dangers;
3. Ensure the normal operation of the cooling fan in the electric cabinet, otherwise it may cause damage to the components;
4. The fuse is blown and the air switch trips frequently. The cause should be found out and eliminated in time;
5. Check the vertical accuracy of each shaft and adjust the geometric accuracy of the machine tool. Recover or meet the requirements of the machine tool.
Because geometric accuracy is the basis of the comprehensive performance of machine tools.
For example, poor verticality of XZ and YZ will affect the coaxiality and symmetry of the machined workpiece, and poor verticality of the main shaft to the machined workpiece will affect the parallelism of the machined workpiece, etc.
Therefore, the recovery of geometric accuracy is the focus of our maintenance;
6. Check the wear and clearance of each shaft motor and screw rod, and check whether the supporting bearings at both ends of each shaft are damaged.
When the coupling or bearing is damaged, it will increase the noise of the machine tool operation, affect the transmission accuracy of the machine tool, damage the screw rod cooling sealing ring, cause the cutting fluid to leak, and seriously affect the life of the screw rod and the spindle;
7. Check the protective cover of each shaft and replace it if necessary.
The shield is not good enough to directly accelerate the wear of the guide rail. If there is a large deformation, it will not only increase the load of the machine tool, but also cause greater damage to the guide rail;
8. Straightening of the screw rod, due to the deformation of the screw rod caused by some users after the collision of the machine tool or the bad gap between the iron plugs, directly affects the machining accuracy of the machine tool.
We first relax the screw rod to make it in a natural state, and then install the screw rod in accordance with the maintenance procedures to ensure that the screw rod is not subjected to the shear force as much as possible during the movement, so that the screw rod is also in a natural state during processing;
9. Check and adjust the belt transmission system of the main shaft of the machine tool, properly adjust the tightness of the V belt, prevent the machine tool from slipping or throwing during processing, and replace the main shaft v belt if necessary, and check the amount of oil in the roller cylinder of the 1000r/min spindle high and low gear conversion.
If necessary, oil shortage will cause failure during low-grade conversion, seriously affecting the surface roughness during milling and lowering the cutting torque; 10. Cleaning and adjustment of Knife Magazine.
Adjust the rotation of the tool magazine to make it parallel to the table top, replace the clamp spring if necessary, adjust the angle of the spindle directional Bridge and the rotation coefficient of the tool magazine, and add lubricating grease to each moving part;
11. Prevent the system from overheating: check whether each cooling fan on the numerical control cabinet works normally.
Check whether the air duct filter is blocked. If the dust on the filter screen accumulates too much and is not cleaned in time, the temperature in the numerical control cabinet will be too high;
12. Regular maintenance of the input/output device of the numerical control system: Check whether the transmission signal line of the machine tool is damaged, whether the interface and joint screw nut are loose and falling off, whether the network cable is plugged in stably, and whether the router is cleaned and maintained, etc;
13. Regular inspection and replacement of DC motor brushes: excessive wear of DC motor brushes affects the performance of the motor and even causes motor damage.
To this end, the motor brush should be regularly inspected and replaced, CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, machining centers, etc. , should be inspected once a year;
14. Regularly check and replace the storage battery: in the general CNC system, a rechargeable battery maintenance circuit is provided for the cmos ram memory device to ensure that the memory content can be maintained during the system is not powered.
Under normal circumstances, even if it has not expired, it should be replaced once a year to ensure that the system works properly.
The replacement of the battery should be carried out in the power supply state of the numerical control system to prevent the information in the RAM from being lost during the replacement;
15. Clean the electrical components in the control cabinet, check and tighten the fastening status of the terminal;
Cleaning and cleaning CNC system control modules, circuit boards, fans, air filters, heat dissipation devices, etc;
Clean the internal components of the operating panel, circuit boards, fans, and check the fastening status of the connectors.
After reading the above description, are you still looking at your CNC machining equipment?
Anyway, only once a year, quickly collect it and keep it for reference at the end of the year.